- Available year-round in our adult school
- For groups of up to 30 students
- For adults or juniors
- Tailor-made program with English conversation sessions and discovery of NY
Junior English Camp in New York
For your planned Junior English Camp in New York, we can cater for groups of any size, any age and any level. Groups are taught in small groups of 12 students maximum per class. Like for our year-round program, we conduct a level test on arrival to place students in groups according to their level.
You can decide how many English sessions you want per day or per week, but we recommend a minimum of 8 sessions per week (= 6 hours). Course materials are included.
Our academic team will be happy to tailor the sessions around your specific interests or topic areas.
We can also organize Discovery Days in museums or places of interest to make the English sessions more fun and interactive.
Classes for your Junior English course in New York take place in our adult school in Brooklyn Heights, in the afternoon during the high season (May to October) or sometimes in the morning in low season.
ACTIVITY PROGRAM/DISCOVERY OF NEW YORK CITY
This is also tailor-made to your group’s needs and requirements so let us know what you want to see and do in NYC!
If you are not sure we will suggest an initial program with plenty of typical activities and must-see places, and we can then discuss, change and improve the program until you are happy with it.
- Walking tours: Brooklyn Heights and the Brooklyn Bridge, The High Line, Central Park, Times Square/Broadway, Famous movies tour…
- Famous landmarks/observation decks: Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Freedom Tower…
- Sight-seeing/shopping: Soho, 5th Avenue, Flatiron building…
- Typical American activities: Broadway show, Gospel, sports game (baseball, basketball, depending on the season)…
- Museums: American Museum of Natural History, MoMA, Metropolitan Museum of Art…
- Day trips in NYC: Bronx Zoo, Coney Island/ NY Aquarium, Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island…
And much more!
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
We offer high quality homestay accommodation in Brooklyn, guaranteeing a typical New York experience!
We recruit all our hosts ourselves, meaning that we know them well and can make quality placements according to our students’ profiles.
Homestays are located on average 30 minutes to school by subway, and includes breakfast and dinner everyday.
Lunches are served at school or taken in restaurants during excursions/outings.
You can find more details on Homestays our Housing page.