Our English Outdoors concept is specifically designed to immerse students in NYC life and culture, giving students the unique opportunity to practice their English in authentic NYC settings.
Our morning English sessions in NYC take place in indoor and outdoor locations all over the city, allowing students to practice English and make the most of New York while enjoying the best views in the city.
The city becomes the classroom! Instead of being in a room with 4 walls, students practise their English in places such as Bryant Park, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Industry City, Essex Market, Central Park and more.
Locations have been carefully chosen based on comfort, space, ease of access, points of interest close by, proximity of public restrooms, etc. Our groups have an average of 5-6 students. This interactive classroom experience also includes Discovery Days throughout the city including visits to museums, cultural centers, historic neighborhoods, historical landmarks, and more!
By choosing English Outdoors, students can also make a positive impact on the environment, taking advantage of natural sunlight and airflow rather than being inside and using artificial light and AC! This makes our program the most sustainable, eco-wise choice for students.
- A new and innovative way to practice English
- An interactive experience in truly authentic NYC settings
- The city becomes your classroom!
- The chance to discover NYC from a different perspective
- The opportunity to choose an eco-friendly English program in New York, making the most of natural resources and light
- Morning English Sessions, Individual Conversation Practice, and a Summer Junior Camp.
- Carefully selected great host families located in Brooklyn
- Practice English in New York and be part of a real NYC Community!